แบบฝึกหัดทดสอบ Sometimes / Sometime / Some time

แบบฝึกหัด: เลือกคำที่เหมาะสม

1. Carl said we would get married  next year, but I no longer believe him!

2. I  wonder why you never feel happy! you've got everything you need!

3. She lived in Thailand for  and now speaks perfect Thai.

4. The last time I met her was  in May.

5. Astird will do it, don't worry, but it'll take him !

6. You will have to tell me the truth  or another! So why not now?

7.  I don't feel like talking to anyone.

8. 'How long does it take you to go to work?' '!'

9. Good! so I'll call you  during the week and we'll arrange a meeting.

10. Would anyone here dare to say 'It took me  to do this exercise'?


คำตอบ

แบบฝึกหัด

1. Carl said we would get married sometime  next year, but I no longer believe him!

2. I 
 sometimes wonder why you never feel happy! you've got everything you need!

3. She lived in Thailand for 
some time  and now speaks perfect Thai.

4. The last time I met her was 
sometime  in May.

5. He will do it, don't worry, but it'll take him s
ome time 

6. You will have to tell me the truth 
sometime  or another! So why not now?

7. S
ometimes I don't feel like talking to anyone.

8. How long does it take you to go to work?  Some time !


9. Good! so I'll call you 
sometime  during the week and we'll arrange a meeting.

10. Would anyone here dare to say 'It took me s
ome time  to do this exercise?


Reference


Comments

Popular Posts

5 วิธีการใช้คำว่า 要 (yào) ในไวยากรณ์จีน

คำศัพท์และประโยคที่เกี่ยวกับ "万圣节 (wàn shèng jié) - วันฮาโลวีน" ในภาษาจีน

การเรียงคำคุณศัพท์ (Adjective Order)

นึกไม่ออก "มันติดอยู่ที่ปาก" สำนวนภาษาอังกฤษพูดว่ายังไงน้า